Special Offer! Dockage:
Book a room at the Inn at Haven Harbour and a transient slip at Haven Harbour Marina for the same night and enjoy a 15% discount on your slip fee! *Holidays & Off-Season Excluded*
Valid from 01/09/2017 through 12/31/2017
A full-service marina, boatyard and inn, including state-of-the-art amenities, more than 200 floating and fixed slip rentals, and comprehensive in-house services.
• Two Pools: Large family pool that includes a 6 h.p. SwimJet for aqua jogging and a semi-private 4’ deep, adult-only, sitting pool.
• Passages Bar & Grill – Open Friday evening thru Sunday lunch, seasonally mid-May thru mid-October. **CLOSED FOR SEASON**
• Fuel Dock with Pump-out: Fuel dock and pump-out station open seven days a week (in-season) with two fueling positions. Pump-outs are also available at your slip.
• Yacht Repair Capabilities
• Inn at Haven Harbour
• Marine Store: Fully renovated marine store with extensive inventory on-hand as well as special order capabilities. Open year-round with knowledgeable, experienced staff available to assist you seven days a week.
• Customer Lounge with Business Center: Located in the Reception Center on the waterfront, with a panoramic view of Swan Creek, is the heart of the social activity at Haven Harbour. Open seven days a week (in-season), this recently renovated, air-conditioned lounge is appointed with large flat-screen TVs, a service bar and comfortable seating, as well as a small business center.
• Conference Room Facility
• Fitness Room
• 18 Private Heads/Showers
• Laundry Facilities
• Complimentary Wireless Internet
• Picnic Pavilions & Grill Areas
• Recreational Areas: The grounds at Haven Harbour are designed for shore-side relaxation and enjoyment. Meticulously manicured lawns and lush flower beds surround numerous recreational areas which include a large children’s playground, gazebos, koi pond, croquet, horseshoes, a beach area with fire pit, and a newly designed activities area with lawn chess, shuffleboard, bocce ball, and more.
• Complimentary Bicycles, Kayaks, Paddleboards & Sailing Trimarans
• Onsite Charters
• Onsite Yacht Brokerage
• Local Transportation (Rock Hall Trolley): The trolley makes its rounds every hour in Rock Hall, stopping at restaurants, Rock Hall Village shops and more!
• Sunfish available for rent
• Complimentary Saturday Morning Yoga & Movie Nights
• Ice, Beer & Wine available for purchase
• Scenic Nature Trail
• Dog Walk
There are no fuel prices listed for this marina
On reception's 2nd floor, Passages Bar & Grill opens Fri at 5pm, Sat & Sun at noon - additional seating on the 3rd floor tower deck with distant vistas. The surrounding water-view picnic area is a mosaic of grass and brick under retractable canvas canopies or stands of old maples - hammock chairs, gliders and a gazebo. Across the parking lot, the Resort zone is a world apart. Two pools (one adults only, Jacuzzi & lights for extended hours), more picnic areas with grills, playground, shuffleboard, croquet court (flanked by two gazebos), snack bar, and lushly planted gardens populated by Adirondack chairs.