5 minutes from the Croton-Harmon Train Station / 25 miles from Manhattan / 25 minutes to Westchester County AirportExpress and Local Metro North Trains into Grand Central or historic river towns south or north.
Escape, relax, and unwind at one of the finest marinas on the Hudson River. Set in a breathtakingly beautiful area of the Hudson Valley. Half Moon Bay Marina boasts unparalleled views & brilliant sunsets, combined with being one of the only deep-water marinas on the Hudson River in a safe, secure environment, sheltered by an impressive sea wall. * The entire approach depth is 3 feet deeper than the charts show.
We have an outstanding variety of local restaurants that are worth visiting. Most are within 1/4 to 1/2 mile easy walk or bike ride from the marina. Check out this link for an interactive list (with link) to many nearby restaurants.
- On site mechanics and resident divers
- Voted in the Top 5 Favorite Marinas to visit in the Northeast by marinas.com 17 years in a row!
- DOG FRIENDLY with a variety of parks and beautiful trail leading from the marina.
- Croton Harmon Train Station is one mile away with express Trains to Grand Central Station and Yankee Stadium as well as many points of interest north or south (such as the Culinary Institute, Sleepy Hollow) Amtrak trains can also be found here.
- Easy access to West Point Military Academy, Culinary Institute of America, Sleepy Hollow Cemetery, FDR Estate, Rockefeller Estate, (with extensive hiking trails), Cold Spring, and New York City.
- Enterprise Rental Car nearby (HMB discount & delivery of car right to the marina!)
- Taxis, Uber, and Lyft available
- Access to 4 International Airports within ~1hr as well as nearby (~20min) Westchester County Airport Within Croton-on-Hudson
Check out the impressive Croton Dam (gorgeous & a must see) then hike along the Croton Aqueduct, Teatown Nature Preserve (extensive hiking trails, or Croton Point Park. Discounts on Pedego bicycle rentals to use beautiful walking/bicycle trails leading to Croton Point Park, as well as a gorgeous “Riverwalk” path along the Hudson, accessed directly from Marina.
Apple Farm, is ~1/4mi from marina offering fresh produce as well as prepared foods. CVS is right next door for all your pharmacy needs and more. Sav Mor Pharmacy is close by as well. Everything you need is at your fingertips.
Click on the link to our website above, and go to “Stay With Us” and then click on “What’s Nearby”. Of course, you may just decide to stay and relax at the marina and enjoy barbecuing off your boat or simply take in the scenic beauty of the Hudson Valley. Whether you stay for a day, a week, or an entire season you will not be disappointed. Come linger at Half Moon Bay.
2023: $3.75 per foot, per night
Cancellation Policy: Please provide 24-hour notice ahead of your arrival date in order to receive a full refund.
Pet Policy: Dogs are welcome, but must be walked in designated areas only and cleaned up after.
Terms and Conditions: Please review the marina terms and conditions for docking here