Boat Show Season
Stop by and visit Marinalife at the following boat shows:
- Miami International Boat Show - February 11-15; Tent J, Booth 1486
- Palm Beach International Boat Show - March 17-20
Palm Harbor Marina Dock Expansion
Palm Harbor Marina has expanded its facility to accommodate more yachts. The project has added about 1,000 feet of dockage with finger piers off its southern E-dock. The new piers will be able to accommodate six yachts up to 160 feet and will add to the current 200 slips available at the marina. The E-Dock expansion was scheduled for completion by the end of 2015. Palm Harbor Marina is located in the heart of downtown West Palm Beach, Fla., and is the premier destination for boaters cruising the ICW. The marina amenities include a luxurious private clubhouse with lounge, fitness center, business center and game room, along with high-speed diesel and gasoline fuel pumps, high-speed internet, secured parking and gated access. Palm Harbor also offers a concierge desk that can help all visitors plan arrangements for restaurants, entertainment and golfing excursions along with any boat maintenance and repairs.
Enter to win the Small Survival Equipment Bag by Watershed valued at $145. Visit marinalife.com/wintercontest to enter.
- Hawks Cay Resort in Duck Key, Fla. is opening a new restaurant in early 2016, Angler and Ale. This new waterfront restaurant will feature many of the Key's favorite dishes along with a tasty selection of brews on draft. Guests can even bring in their catch of the day for a hook-and-cook feast prepared by the chef.
- Island Global Yachting (IGY), the largest international marina network, announced in November that it will be rolling out a new community service initiative project for 2016 called Inspire Giving through You. This new initiative will focus on communities and destinations where the company operates its marinas. Community outreach events taking place at the IGY marinas are scheduled for Feb. 20, benefiting the Caribbean and Latin America, and June 11, for the United States and the Bahamas (igymarinas.com/igy-gives-back-signup).
- River Forest Manor & Marina in Belhaven, NC is under new ownership and is now open to transient boaters after extensive renovations. A convenient stop at ICW mile 136, the updated facility has improved the pier and marina building. There are 31 deep water slips and accommodations for boats to 140 feet. Amenities include air conditioned bathhouse, free laundry, wifi, courtesy golf carts, diesel and non-ethanol fuel. The Victorian manor is open for events and meetings and there are 13 remodeled guest suites on site.