Marinalife is excited to announce our first Superyacht Edition-featuring cruising itineraries from Maine to Florida, tailored to facilities that can handle yachts over 80 feet. This guide also provides information for Captains and Crew including marinas, service centers, fuel locations, provisions and events. To request a copy e-mail: email@example.com
Spring Contest! Enter to win a Large Navy Anchor Tote from Sea Bags (valued at $150). A long-time bestseller, the Anchor Tote is a go-to gift for anyone with wanderlust, beloved for its durability, generous compartment space. Visit marinalife.com/springcontest between now and June 30th to enter!
Upcoming Boat Shows
- Suncoast Boat Show - Sarasota, Fla. (April 21-23, 2017)
- TrawlerFest Bremerton - Bremerton, Wa. (May 16-20, 2017)
- Phase one of the new Charlestown Marina in Boston, Massachusetts is now complete and offers 250 slips with hybrid breakwater, in slip pump out, electrical services up to 480-Volt 3-Phase and complimentary Wi-Fi. The expansive breakwater allows for dockage for superyachts up to 500 feet. Plans are underway to construct 100 new slips at Charlestown Marina's Pier 6 Restaurant for the 2018 season.
- Haven Harbour Marina in Rock Hall, MD is replacing one of its older fixed main docks (Blue Dock) with a state-of-the-art floating dock system by Meeco Sullivan Docks. The new dock, which will be nished this season, will provide floating slips for boats up to 70 feet with full-length nger piers, metered electric service and Wi-Fi.
- Patrons of Marathon Marina and Resort in Marathon in the Florida Keys eagerly await the reopening of their beloved fuel dock. Last year, the marina closed its fuel dock to undergo a multi-million dollar renovation including replacement of the marina's fuel dock, construction of a new oating ship's store and the addition of concrete floating docks from Bellingham Marine. The marina expects the dock to reopen in May of 2017.